BROEKMAN communications brings an incredible impact to start-ups, small businesses and non-profits we assist. For over 12 years, BROEKMAN communications has been one of the leading providers of consulting and coaching services to small and medium sized businesses. We help people and organizations unleash their creativity; we empower people and walk them through the process.[starlist]
We assess a prospect’s issues and opportunities, and deliver a roadmap for the improvement of the business’ performance and profitability.
We see the big picture and we apply our best marketing plan and the best foot forward.
We work with local entrepreneurs to address their own specific needs, using proven methodologies to identify problem areas and uncover opportunities for the client company.
Local, Regional Focus
While the majority of our clients are in close proximity to Southern California, we have numerous regional, national and internationally clients that we learn from.
While we have served a broad cross-section of industries, we’ve really honed in on helping start-ups, retail, real estate, entertainment, education, financial services, professional services, technology and non-profits.
Next Level Ready?
- Ideal clients will be open to exploring collaboration in a team environment throughout the brief assessment process.
- BROEKMAN will bring their professional experience and client will bring their best listening / hearing game to explore ALL elements of a SWOT analysis (exploring Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats).
- Possess good communication skills so that we can work through the push and pull of the development of our approach, and ultimately of a tailored marketing/branding plan for your organization.
- Be open to new ideas and creativity. Some new paths open new doors. AND, revisiting tried paths, sometimes yields different (and often better) results when done right.
- Position requires limited travel to a computer, Skype, email, cell, text and/or telephone, but BROEKMAN is open to building physical meetings into our process.
- Collaboration is 100% performance based. What you put in is what you get out. Energy invested, creativity/marketing power earned. 🙂